Wednesday 29 February 2012

First Crochet Bag

  Oh... I was working hard the whole last week, so even use to forget about having food..) Well,  it wasn't like this, though I spent plenty of time on my first crochet bag! And here it is, my lovely pink and white summer bag. I started from a small granny square and read in the internet that "You can expand it then as MUCH as you want", so this was exactly what I did! Also I made a small red rose outlined with a thin  pink yarn. This bag was supposed to be used as a yarn store (you can see yarn through the wholes), but I guess I can take it out sometime.

7 comments:

  1. hey..seeing your crochet collections specially bags :) has made me tooooo interested in learning this art..please tell me how should i start and what are the tools required?....waitinnnnnnnng :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, by the way, thanks for calling it "collections" ;)I might think about a line of accessories :)
      Yes, you can start from the basics:how to make initial loop, then chain and learn different stitches. Tools you need are: hooks of different sizes for different yarn thickness and quality, yarn itself of course + later you might need threads and decor items (beads, sequins, buttons, whatever else). I am coming up with the tutorial of my own creations, and many things you can find in the internet :)Happy crocheting start!

      Delete
  2. thank you so much...ant it just came to me that my mum also knows a bit of this crochet stitching though we use different word for it..so i have scheduled a program with her over this weekend to teach me the basic steps of it :)...yey!!!.lets see how it goes :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Mum will be the best teacher :) I can take your advices too and you can share your ideas!

      Delete
  3. sure sure..but i think it would take a lonnnnnngggg looonggg time for me to be able to give you advices on it..lols...but yes i would love to share some new points with you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. take your time:) more practice gives better results :)

      Delete
    2. take your time:) more practice gives better results :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...