I am lucky enough to receive the second Liebster Blog award from Nikki who has a cozy blog The Little Nordic Cabin and inspires everyone to explore and get fascinated by the Nordic culture, nature and life! Thanks a lot, Nikki! It was a nice surprise for me:) As you might know there are several rules you need to follow when getting this award, here they are:
1. Answer 11 questions
2. Give 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 other lovely bloggers
4. Post 11 new questions for your new nominees
Nikki's questions for me are:
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Good question... I wanted to be a teacher, an astronaut, and ... may be a dancer:)
2. What did you actually grow up to become/what are you actually becoming? I am a philologist, teacher of Russian language and literature... Sadly I am doing a job which is not related to my degree at all.
3. Why do you blog? Because I was feeling depressed and low at that time and also bored, so I saw many beautiful blogs and said to myself that I could try it out too.
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Fly!
5. Which moment in your life so far are you most proud of? Just yesterday - when I saw my husband dancing on the stage!:)
6. Is there a book you think everybody should read? Certainly "Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov - my love forever!
7. Do you remember what you were doing on this day last year? Hmm... must have been in the office.
8. 1 year from now, where would you like to be? Right where I am now.
9. What is your favourite country you've ever visited? Germany! Want to visit it again.
10. Do you have any sweet family traditions? In my parents' house we always have dinner at the table in a cozy kitchen.. I miss it now.
11. What is your favourite song at the moment? Many of them, one is the Indian one "Je Lee Zaraa" from the movie "Talaash" ("Search").
I will go to nominations now straight away:
A Mermaid In The Attic - well, the name speaks for itself! An enchanting blog of one Mermaid:)
Amateur Crafts - a cute blog about Evu's crafty things.
El Arte De Rosia - Marianne's dolls, Christmas decorations are simply beautiful! She takes great photos of her works.
Aishwarya's World - "Every moment counts. Hence live for the moment to be happy and light" states Aishwarya. So come and have a look in her world.
Diaper Mum - Rejeshwari lives in Hong Kong. She finds time for creating wonderful home decor things!
Elina Ellis - Elina is an artist who creates lovely illustrations full of warmness, cuteness and love.
Elizy Art - Elisabeth is another crafty girl, a fresh blogger. She makes beautiful crochet shawls, ornaments and other accessories.
A Magical Whimsy - a blog of a dolls' creator and a dreamer...You'll love it!
Midory's Life - a blog of a Russian crafter. Midory does cross stitching, knitting, likes reading.
The Rainbow of Handiwork (Радуга рукоделия) - a versatile crafter from Ukraine.You will find cross stitched, knitted, crocheted, origami and many other works in her blog.
Owl Drive (Совиный Драйв) - a cute collective blog where all the craft projects dedicated to the Owls!
Wichtelzwerg -a German blog's author tells about her love for wee folks. She creates cute elves, dwarfs, angels from felt.
So here are my 11 questions for 11 nominees:
1. If you were offered unexpectedly to go somewhere for a trip, which destination would it be?
2. What is your favorite book?
3. Are you a dreamer?
4. What was the best food you ever tried?
5. Do you have many friends (in real)?
6. Would you like to go to the Moon (and back)?
7. How does your ideal day look like?
8. Would you like to learn any new language?
9. Are you (and your house) ready for Christmas/New year celebrations yet?
10. What is your best memory so far?
11. Any new skill/craft you would to learn?
Thanks to all who find time to blog, post pictures and actually tell about so interesting things. I really enjoy following your ventures in life and craft.There are many other blogs who deserve to be awarded, however I could pick only 11.
Have a nice day, my friends, and I'll be back with some new crochet stuff soon!
P.S. not giving facts about myself, as I have given already in another post, and answering the questions was more than sufficient for the same purpose.