Friday 10 June 2011

Waiting for parents

   Hot days in India, in Chandigarh, city where I live. When i came out of the room in the morning I saw water pools on the backyard and I felt very happy because... it was raining last night!!! 
BUT... I was not going to tell about the weather, this we can leave for later.
    Tomorrow is going to be a very happy, rather hectic, but happy day of my life... My parents are coming to India!!! We are planning few trips, roam around Chandigarh, have fun and so on. They have only two weeks but I think they will like being here. That's it about it for now, later I'm going to tell everything in details about what we were doing here. And today.. one more day of preparations for  the meeting with them.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...